From 11/29/2013 to 12/28/2013
- 07:14 PM Revision 31:f232df4ee6e2: Fixed summary outputs
- 06:27 PM Revision 30:2378370cbfb5: KSFO -k 1 was sometimes willing to accept high penalties instead of ret...
- 03:21 PM Revision 29:57230317ea4b: Added -k parameter to the solver that controls the number of iterations...
- 08:48 AM Revision 28:4dcebf67837e: cleaning
- 08:46 AM Revision 27:5682ebf6b84c: Drastic refactoring of the separable optimal flow optimizer (iterative ...
- 06:13 PM Revision 26:c6ab24e555d4: Minor
- 02:10 PM Revision 25:933ce4c12aff: Conflict generator can be given a rectangular region in which the confl...
- 12:00 AM Revision 24:0d932cc135ed: Conflict generator improved
- - now it generates a start and target points ONLY ON the predefined grid
- all agents share the very same grid
- 07:22 PM Revision 23:18000206a29a: few minor fixes
- 1) Vizualization now shows the algorithm name
2) OD now has a option to stop
3) All the edges returned by od has a fi...
- 04:02 PM Revision 22:8de808cdade6: problem with visualization of PP fixed
- PP was throwing UnsuportedOperation exceptions while trying to visualize motion graph
- 09:03 PM Revision 21:fcb1c3fe6ad4: obsolete todos removed
- 06:59 PM Feature #2630 (Resolved): Finish simple OD
- 11:01 AM Revision 20:771c80039ac1: README
- 05:46 PM Bug #2650 (Closed): Fix apparent inconsistencies that we see in the experimental data
- 1) Sometimes, the first solution from IIHP is of lower quality than PP.
I would expect that the first solution of ...
- 04:41 PM Refactorization #2645 (Closed): Support for "perfect" heuristic in Prioritized Planning
Also available in: Atom